Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sites to save by (vol 1)


One of the things my hubby always brags about to his coworkers is how I always find a way to save money on every single thing we purchase. It isn't just a hobby for me. It truly is a way of life. I will not pay full price for anything. From coupons, to samples, to sales, there is ALWAYS a way to find the best deal.


Under my favorites is a folder for shopping alone. It is there that I have listed websites and blogs that offer great steals and deals. Number one on that list?


Mamabargains.com


Unlike other sites that offer only one deal a day, mamabargains puts up several deals every day depending on when the previous item sells out! They have had baby carriers like Beco and Slingling, spectacular strollers like the Sky Easywalker, cute cart covers from Itzy Ritzy, even diaper bags from Fleurville! All of these items and many many more at amazing prices!


If you are in the market for any and everything baby and child but don't want to spend retail, I encourage you to take a look at MamaBargains! Let me know what kind of deals YOU find!



No comments: